Thursday, July 04, 2013

Fan Made 'Warlord Of Mars' Motion Comic by RA Mitchell

Based on the first issue of the Dynamite Comics' 'Warlord Of Mars', a comic book adaptation of Edgar Rice Burroughs' John Carter / Barsoom stories, written by Arvid Nelson and illustrated by Stephen Sadowski, RA Mitchell has created this fan-made motion comic.
 I was looking for a new series to adapt, and I have always been a big fan of Edgar Rice Burroughs' John Carter series. Unfortunately, while the comic book is decent enough, I didn't feel I did it justice and abandoned it to do The Red Hulk story arc. I jokingly call it an "unsold pilot", borrowing from the television industry's terminology, since I have no plans at the moment to continue it. I post it now as a curiosity.


EDIT:
Thanks to the Jcomreader blog for finding another John Carter Of Mars motion comic, this time from issue 1 of the 1970's Marvel comic series. You can watch that below.

No comments:

Post a Comment