Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Cool Art: 'The Martian Chronicles' by Timothy Anderson

'The Martian Chronicles' by Timothy Anderson.

This is a 12″ x 24″, 4-colour, signed and numbered screen print on 100# French Tangy Orange Pop-Tone paper. It's in a limited edition of 30. It's also part of Ltd. Art Gallery‘s art show, “A Picture’s Worth a Thousand Words” featuring works based on literature, that opens on November 8.
"I have loved Ray Bradbury’s The Martian Chronicles ever since my Dad introduced me to it sometime in junior high, and I’ve always wanted to do an series of illustrations based on the various short stories collected therein. Ltd. Art Gallery‘s upcoming show, “A Picture’s Worth a Thousand Words” featuring works based on literature presented the perfect opportunity for me to finally take a stab at this great collection of short stories."
Check out Tim's blog for up close detail photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment