Friday, November 15, 2013

'Final Fantasy VII' The Movie: Part 1 'Trouble In Midgar'

Youtube user dansg08 is putting together a movie playthrough of the 1997 Playstation classic 'Final Fantasy VII' using the Tifa's Package Mod.
"I will be showing you all the "Cutscenes" and pieces of gameplay. This puts it somewhere between a 1-2 hour Cutscene/FMV only Movie and a full 20-30 hour walkthrough. I have not completed this game before, so I don't know its story. What I will be doing is going through the game blind, and including every cutscene/piece of dialogue I come across along the main story. There are likely to be cutscenes that are missed, but my philosophy is that if they are miss-able then they are not essential to the story, or else they would have been mandatory."
In part 1, we are introduced to Cloud Strife, an ex member of Shinra's SOLDIER unit who has become a mercenary for hire. Cloud has teamed up with Barret and his group, AVALANCHE, and they are on a mission to destroy the Mako reactors powering the Shinra-governed city of Midgar up above. They believe that doing so will save their planet from the harmful effects of the reactors.

No comments:

Post a Comment